When clean space is of most importance.
We know that keeping businesses, schools, offices, and other commercial facilities safe is top of mind. Shaw Pure is our product to provide a hospital-type disinfection solution to transform the safety of any commercial space. Each environment will bring its own challenges. It’s important to equip yourself with a broad-spectrum chemistry, for a wide variety of needs.
- No PPE required at disinfection potency
- One step process - spray and go
- No rinsing required
- Ships dry - one case of .84 packets treats up to 120,000 sq/ft and weighs just over one pound
- Convenient starter kit available for disinfection and deodorization success
- Costs less than $.01 per sq/ft
- Made in the USA
- Plastics can be reused
- EPA Registered - #87508-3-89334
- Unparalleled materials compatibility and environmental health and safety
- No odor - fragrance free
- Used for public water purification since 1940
- No carcinogens, pesticides, poisons or harmful residuals
- Highest level Emerging Viral Pathogen (EVP) claim allowed by EPA - prepared for the next virus
- Kills bacteria, viruses*, mold, mildew and fungi
- EPA approved use for 85+ surfaces and 90+ use sites
- ProKure V is on the EPA’s List N, for products that meet the criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus responsible for COVID, as well as Influenza A, MRSA and much more
Simply select your flooring construction, then add a floor covering. You can hear the difference and can select the best floor covering option to help you reach your desired IIC rating.
Transform space, floor to ceiling. Our collaboration with Benjamin Moore allows you to select sample paint swatches to coordinate with your flooring selections for a comprehensive space design that is colorful, convenient and quick.
Our pdQ program features hundreds of styles - including carpet tile, broadloom and resilient - that are available to ship to you in 10 business days or less, up to 2,500 square yards. When you need high-performance flooring products for fast-turn projects, look for the pdQ icon.