Maintaining a great looking - and performing - resilient flooring.
From post construction cleaning to routine maintenance plans, we offer step by step solutions to ensure your flooring will look and perform great from the first day you install.
For newly installed flooring
- Once your new Patcraft resilient floor is installed, keep all foot traffic off the new floor for at least 24 hours.
- Keep furniture, fixtures and rolling traffic off your new floor for at least 36 hours.
- Remove adhesive residue with a clean white cloth dampened with mineral spirits.
- Use 1/4” or thicker plywood to protect the new floor’s surface when moving heavy objects across it.
- Lightly damp mop the floor as needed.
- Wait at least four days before wet washing and/or scrubbing the floor.
- Sweep, vacuum or dust-mop the floor to remove dirt and grit.
- Add neutral pH cleaner to cool water (follow manufacturer’s instructions).
- As needed, scrub with a low-RPM machine or auto-scrubber using a red pad to retain appearance. (Never use brown or black pads: these are too aggressive and can damage your resilient floor).
Simply select your flooring construction, then add a floor covering. You can hear the difference and can select the best floor covering option to help you reach your desired IIC rating.
Transform space, floor to ceiling. Our collaboration with Benjamin Moore allows you to select sample paint swatches to coordinate with your flooring selections for a comprehensive space design that is colorful, convenient and quick.
Our pdQ program features hundreds of styles - including carpet tile, broadloom and resilient - that are available to ship to you in 10 business days or less, up to 2,500 square yards. When you need high-performance flooring products for fast-turn projects, look for the pdQ icon.